Friday 21 September 2007

A New Life In The North



High Harrington, Workington. After 44 years living in the same town in Devon, Teignmouth, my Wife and I have re-located to West Cumbria for "family reasons". My Wife was able to arrange employment in this area before we moved, but I was not. Consequently I have spent the best part of two months looking for work. In my southern life I was a vending machine engineer. No work of that type has been available here and so I've had to diversify. The good news is that my driving licence returned from a little holiday at the DVLA today. It now has something that it didn't have when it set off from here; PCV entitlement. On the 1st October I commence employment at Stagecoach Cumbria's Lillyhall Depot as a trainee bus driver. Lookout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.